We expect approximately 500 participants to the annual meeting of the DGG, the largest meeting of geophysical experts from German-speaking countries. In particular, the conference presents a platform for young academics.
Among the participants of the meeting will be decision makers in charge of purchasing equipment and requesting geophysical services. Therefore, the DGG Annual Meeting is an ideal opportunity to present your products and services to the scientific community and meet clients and potential customers. In addition to the exhibition the meeting offers several occasions for direct sponsoring. This also is an excellent option to advertise your company.
The event relies on support from companies like yours. The fee for the booth and a possible donation will be an important contribution to support the activities of the DGG. It allows us to keep the registration fee down such that students can participate for a reduced price.
The form and further information regarding the application for the company exhibition and sponsoring can be found in the company flyer. Additionally, there is the possibility for companies to act as one of two exclusive main sponsors this year. For more information please contact Thomas Bohlen.
The company exhibition is fully booked! There are still other sponsoring options available, such as:
- logo on conference hompage with link to company website,
- sponsoring of coffee points.
For more information please get in touch with the contact persons:
Sponsors and Participants of the Company Exhibition:
- Allianz SE Reinsurance*
- IGM Ingenieurgesellschaft für geophysikalische Meßtechnik mbH,
- Advanced Geosciences Europe S.L.*
- Allied Associates Geophysical Ltd., GF Instruments*
- BDG Berufsverband Deutscher Geowissenschaftler e.V.*
- Beta Analytic Limited
- CDM Smith Consult GmbH*
- DMT GmbH & Co. KG*
- European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers (EAGE)*
- E. Schweizerbart'sche Verlagsbuchhandlung
- Exxon Mobile Central Europe Holding GmbH
- Geosym GmbH*
- Geotomographie GmbH*
- geotrade europe gmbh, MALÅ Geoscience*
- GGL Geophysik und Geotechnik Leipzig GmbH
- GGU Gesellschaft für Geophysikalische Untersuchungen mbH
- Gravity Consult GmbH, Angewandte Gravimetrie*
- K.J. Sandmeier Scientific Software
- Guralp Systems Ltd.*
- Landesamt für Geoinformation und Landentwicklung, Baden-Württemberg (LGL)*
- NTK “Diogen”*
- OptiMEAS GmbH*
- RWE Dea AG*
- Society of Exploration Geophysicists (SEG)
- TEEC Geophysics
- Transinsight GmbH*
*: participants of the company exhibition.